Monday, March 2, 2009

True Sports

True sports are not just for athletes.  For example, see below.
Above we have Me in the middle, with Debbie and Tim.  Now this is a true sport!  Look at how I am dressed.  We are at "The Roundup" which is the biggest rodeo in Oregon.  Debbie and Tim fit in, and my outfit screams FAG like nobodies business!  The sport?  See how long I can live in this environment!  Having said that, Debbie and Tim did hang out with me the whole time with no concern for their own safety.  Of course, we did drink a smidge!  Good thing we could all run real fast  (at the time!)
Above is Debbie at the start of Katie-Kitty's olympic career.  Thanks to Debbie, Katie-Kitty won gold in both the "I will just lay here next to you and look cute" and "Why, yes you may scratch my tummy" events.  Debbie herself collected a silver in the "Patience" event.
What, did you think beauty such as ours just naturally occurred?  Pahhhhh-Leeeeaaaase!  We had to work very hard to look that damn attractive!  Ah, yesteryear.  What I wouldn't give to have all that hair again.....and not just on my back either!


And here is Debbie in her hayday.  I know, it looks like your average back yard get together kind of photo, but it is not.  This is Debbie preparing herself for a seance in an effort to channel the great Elvis himself.  The candle's power was strong, but Elvis did not make it.  However, she did bring forth Jim Morrison who thought he was late for a concert as well as Lassie who wanted to hump my leg.  Not really a sport, I know, but Debbie does have mysterious powers and I am sometimes afraid for my life.......

Side note:  Later that day we saw Bigfoot on the way to Hardee's and then Elvis was working the drive through.  All in all, a star filled day.

5 comments:

Unknown March 2, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

You look a little red neck maybe, but definitely not gay...now, maybe had there been the pink boa...

I love friendships like this...family without the genes!!

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl March 2, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

Ohmahgah you look like such a SWEET LITTLE BABY! I want to pinch your cheeks. And then pinch the ones on your face too!

ab March 2, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

I luv me some manly tank tops! My word verification is "syntaliz". Syntalizing indeed! Meow!

HalfAsstic.com March 2, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Oh man, you're hawt! Especially with that mud mask!
I think there ought to be an Olympic event called "Living with Predo"! Sounds like fun!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. March 4, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

Nothing like friends who know you and love you anyway!
Call me for the next get together!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP