Friday, March 20, 2009

Cocktail Friday

What goes better with Friday then a cocktail?  Well aside from SSG's Fantasy Island Friday I mean.  For today, you must make and taste one of these little dandy's!

Lava Flow Ingredients:
1 ounce light rum
1 ounce Malibu rum
2 ounces Strawberries
1 banana, ripe but not overripe
2 Ounces Pineapple juice (unsweetened)
2 ounces Coconut cream

Blend the strawberries and the two rums in a blender into a smooth paste.  Pour the paste into a hurricane glass.  Rinse the blender.  Blend the banana, coconut cream and the pineapple juice in blender until smooth.  Pour this mixture into the glass with the rums, but do so slowly.  The strawberry/rum mix should creep up the sides of the glass to make a wonderful looking and tasting cocktail.

Just think spring is just around the corner!!

8 comments:

Unknown March 20, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Come be my bartender please!!! I will pay for the airfare.

These look like the perfect cure to a very bad boss.

Bella Della March 20, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

Oh my- that looks soooo good. Mmmm. Hope you are having a good week. I've been so wrapped up in my blog designing stuff I have not been around visiting much.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Kim

I Am Woody March 20, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

And a serving of fruit too!!

HalfAsstic.com March 20, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Man, that looks good! And very refreshing!

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl March 21, 2009 at 4:10 AM  

Oh! My FAVORITE! I think the day you guys made these I Wii bowled while sitting down on the couch.

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP