Wednesday, March 25, 2009

From my Aunt J!

The Human Body

It takes your food seven seconds to get from your
mouth to your stomach.

One human hair can support 3 kg (6.6 lb).

The average man's penis is three times the
length of his thumb.

Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.

A woman's heart beats faster than a
man's.

There are about one trillion bacteria on each of
your feet.

Women blink twice as often as men.

The average person's skin weighs twice as
much as the brain.

Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when
you are standing still.

If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot
taste it.

Women reading this will be finished now.

Men are still busy checking their thumbs.

10 comments:

Unknown March 25, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

This was funny...and very informative!

Must measure HWM's thumb!

ab March 25, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

Ewwww foot bacteria.

I Am Woody March 25, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

And you know I will not be able to look at a man's thumb without thinking of this!!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. March 25, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Please thank Aunt J for me! I must get past this foot bacteria thing now!

Anonymous,  March 25, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

I dont think thats true. I dont have big hands but my thumbs are 2.5 inches long. That just doesnt jive with the averages out there. LOL. But of course, I reached for my ruler before learning that thighbones are stronger than concrete.

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl March 25, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

I would have ONE BIG dick if I were a dude!

Jason, as himself March 25, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

HA! You got me! I was still measuring my thumbs. I have big thumbs.

HalfAsstic.com March 25, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

Bwahahaha! That is priceless! I will be linking here and sending emails! Your aunt is a wise one, indeed. And funny!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP