Saturday, March 14, 2009

Oscar's Belly


As you know, Oscar had to have an ultrasound and liver biopsy.  As for now, we are going to put him on a special food that will allow his liver to function normally.  He is not to fond of the cut back in treats, but we are working on that.  He is however very happy to get belly rubs, ALL THE TIME!  His little belly has his fur growing back, and it itches him relentlessly.  Like all good Daddies, we are rubbing his wounded belly for hours on end, then switching so he can continue in the spoiling......


You can see his "ouchies" in the picture, and if you want to come over, he will show you in person.  He keeps tells us that the biopsy needle "was thisssssssssssss BIG"!

Aunty Karen at Day Care has been spoiling him a little as well I think.  Doesn't matter though, the second I get home, we relive the whole sob story, and he gets more belly rubs!  (I can't complain too much, with his naked belly he has been snuggling under the covers with me!!!!  Yes, me, and not the other Daddy!  Me!)

Happy Belly Rubs to all of you!!!!!  I am home from work, going to poor a cocktail, and then take a bubble bath.  Why don't you do the same?  You know you want to!!




7 comments:

Unknown March 14, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

Awww, rub his belly for me too!!! I am praying that this change in food really helps him.

Enjoy your evening and yes, a bubble bath does sound nice!!!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. March 14, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

Sending a few rubs to Oscar!
Glad he is better.

Suz Broughton March 14, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

Poor Oscar. He deserves extra cuddles.
Oh, and LOVE the song!

ab March 15, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Poor little guy, he deserves all the extra attention. And you deserve the cocktail/bath, there's no better combo at the end of the day!

Jason, as himself March 15, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

I hope Oscar feels better soon!

Lys March 15, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Oh poor Oscar! I just want to give him a big hug - poor lil' guy. Extra belly rubs are a must!

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl March 15, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Awww! Auntie SSG will come over and rub that cute belly for him too!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP