Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sleepless nights

I am a horrible sleeper.  I usually wake up for a couple hours every night.  I toss and turn and try to sleep, but can not.  I finally give in and turn on the TV.

Last night was actually quite a surprise.  "Dead Mans Shoes" was on the Indie channel, and it was a great movie.  Definitely not one for the kids, but this was a well written, deep feeling movie.  The trailer moves pretty fast, but the actual movie keeps the suspense going all the way through.

I had never heard of it, but it was nominated for 13 awards and received 4.  This is one of those movies that makes you really think when it ends.

I know I am not "that kind" of blogger, but this movie is worth watching!

3 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. March 18, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Looks like a good movie. I'll check to see when it is coming on here. I have directv

Unknown March 18, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

I have a thing for British, Irish, and Scottish movies...Boondock Saints...I will definitely check this out.

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl March 18, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

Freaky! I now want to go crawl under my covers for the next 2 days and only come out when a Disney movie comes on. WHY ARE MASKS SO FREAKY?!

Just like clowns.

(Please excuse me while I go breathe into a paper bag.)

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP