Monday, November 17, 2008

The Beatles

I can not begin to tell you the affect that The Beatles played on my life.  From my birth all the way to present day, they have been in the soundtrack of my life.  I think they are respected world wide for their music, and the statements that it holds.  They are timeless.  


I can not place any one specific album on this post as my number one choice, as each has it's special place in my heart.  I truly love them all.

We are down to two of the members, which is quite sad, but we do have the legacy of their recordings to remember them by.  The biggest shock to me was on December 8th, 1980 when John was shot.  I will never forget that night.  I was laying on the floor in the living room watching TV and the news broke through.  I was only 10, but I knew what this meant, it meant the absolute end of the Beatles era.  That day will never change in my mind.


3 comments:

Bella Della November 18, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

The Beatles are the ultimate classic and a big favorite of mine. What amazes me is how much music they have inspired and continue to inspire.

Anonymous,  November 18, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

You poor thing! I wish I had been there to give you a big BHE (HUG)! The Beatles effected EVERYONE in one way or another. Classic and Timeless.

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP