Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving moments....

It is customary to fight over who gets to wear the feather boa to prepare dinner.  (She cheated)


The puppy waits patiently for those turkey bits to fall on the floor...


The kitty takes over the puppies bed, since it is warm and snuggly...


Then everything becomes a party!!!  We got a little wild and racy as usual, so to protect the delicate nature of our visitors, I shall keep the details to myself.  FYI - a super sexy, super famous Blogger was here and played with Munchkin and the Princess gang!!!


Another custom is to get up early the next day, and take on the hair of the dog that bit you!  So off we went to wine tastings!!  This is the beginning photo because the ending photo was not so gracious to any of us accept the designated drivers!!!! 


Today, after a long recovery period, SSG came over and picked me up with another Super-Sexy, Super Famous Blogger to go see a movie.  (I was sworn to keep the second Super-Sexy, Super Famous Blogger a secret because during the entire movie, I just know she was think of my back side!!!  She came out of the movie using words like "Thrust" and "Catapulted"!!  I swear, it is true).  Anyway, the Ladies made the movie experience quite fun, and no-one recognized them, so we were all safe (even though I had on my Wonder Woman tights just in case).  To top off an afternoon of entertainment, with popcorn and a variety of candy, one of the Ladies gave me a big hug and squeezed by butt!  Yeah, it was HOT!!!!    (and yes, it was good for me.  I had to have a cigarette and everything!!!)

6 comments:

Suz Broughton November 30, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

I wanna come! Looks like a blast. And to get to spend time with another blogger--heaven!
I like the wine tasting the day after. Good idea.

HalfAsstic.com November 30, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

Suz is right! It does sound like a blast and I can't imagine anything more fun than viewing a movie with you, SSG and guests!
If I am EVER in the northwest, look out! I'm crashing the party!
And for heaven's sake if you ever make it to the gulf coast, give me a shout! Or we could all just meet in Virginia at BHE's!

Anonymous,  November 30, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

My home is always open to you all!!! I SO wish I had been there for the wine tasting, and the movie adventure:) Glad you had such a wonderful holiday. Next time, I will expect my invitation at least two weeks ahead of time.....after all, I do have to fly ACROSS THE COUNTRY to see you people!!!!!!

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl November 30, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

DUDE, I am SO calling in sick and going wine tasting with you guys next year ... wait, no one from my office reads this, do they? I think Bunny's hair rivals my senior year book photo--now with 95% less bangs! Love you!

Lys December 1, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

Wahhh - y'all had so much fun! That's it - I'm packing my bags and visiting y'all. Well, only if there are assurances that there will be no munchkins on de plane!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP