Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oscar won't surrender to sleep...





We had lots of visitors this week-end, coming and going (and I came home smelling like Fisher - SSG's little bundle of energy!).  So Oscar was living it up!  Of course, Oscar loves him some attention, but Saturday night he was on the verge of passing out from lack of sleep.  He was up all day, and then most of the night.  This is very out of the norm for him, but he did not want to miss a thing!  So like any little boy, he fought the good fight.  He did all he could to ward off the sand man!!!


With Daddy right next to him on the chair, he finally caved in.  After I took this picture, Jimmy lifted Oscar up and placed him more comfortably on the chair.  He got up a few moments later and went to his bed.  He did not wake up for his morning "constitutional" until after 8am Sunday Morning!!!!  









6 comments:

Bella Della November 17, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

What a cutie! I wish he could come over and play with my babies.

Big Hair Envy November 17, 2008 at 11:04 AM  

Poor Oscar! It's SO hard to be a big boy:)

Lys November 17, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

Awww - que lindo! Can I borrow Oscar for a day? I have a cat that needs to be put in her place (she thinks she's a princess). :)

HalfAsstic.com November 17, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

Oscar is adorable! The way he is place in the chair with Jimmy reminds me of our Baby with me in the chair I sit in. She has to wriggle until she gets comfortable(and has sufficiently pushed me to the side).
There is a lot of deep sighing from her and occasionally she wants a gentle scalp massage so she rests her head on my leg to indicate so.
Oh! Did I point out she's spoiled?
Did I need to? ;-)

Suz Broughton November 18, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

Awww! What a sleepy boy. So cute!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP