Sunday, November 9, 2008

A brand new look...

I have a new theme!  It was not easy, but I used my limited experience to do the best I could.  I think I did pretty well and am quite happy with the new layout.  For those of you wondering, it came from Themlib.


Now that we are all enlightened by my internet abilities, I want to thank you for holding my hand for a little while!  You all have such wonderful blogs, and are so comfortable within them, that I was given a great start to mine.  Of course, I will continue to learn from you, and call on your skills from time to time, but just had to let you know how grateful I am for you.  So, Thank You all and especially SSG (whose patience and understanding are just fabuloussssss!)

So, tomorrow I begin to focus on my own blog items, and hope they become a little more personal and entertaining (like all of yours)!  Granted,  I guess Fridays blog met both of those requirements by slapping a big ol' shot of my butt on the top!  Regardless of the changes, I will be sure to retain the gratuitous firemen photo once in a while for sure!


3 comments:

Bella Della November 9, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

Love the new look and so glad you joined all of us crazies here in Blogland! I can't wait to read more and more.

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl November 9, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

Keep it comin' hot stuff! You're doing great--and ANYTIME you want to post photos of your ass or fireman consider those posts GENIUS. Love you! Thanks again for dinner last night--it was delicious as always. My compliments to the adorable chef ; )

Lys November 10, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

Your blog is fabulous. When I logged in (I'm catching up after the traveling), I just was like "WHOAAAA!!" Looks great and of course we're gonna keep reading. You're fabulous!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP