Saturday, November 1, 2008

SSG, congratulations, it's a blog!


Okay, so here it is, my first post!  In time (if you visit again) you will get to know who I am, but today is all about SSG.  You see, she is the one you can thank for this blog.  I mean she is the one who threatened my physical being if I didn't start one (actually she threatened to mess up my hair, but that is just as bad)!  So, here is to you SSG!  


(side note, SSG made the wonderful desert above for me, just because my butt happened to look really good that day!!)



All kidding aside, SSG, aka Sometimes Serendipitous Girl, is a great friend of mine (actually, I consider her more like the sister I never had).  She is a strong, independent woman whom I deeply respect and admire.  She is a beautiful and amazing person.  You can meet her if you read her blog at  http://confessionsofaserendipitousgirl.blogspot.com/2008/02/park-bistro.html.  

Anyway, I met SSG and it was Kismet!  We clicked instantly.  We did not have to go through the who, what, why and all that jazz at all.  We just knew.  I can tell by her voice, or the look in her eye, how she is.  The second we see each other, we simply pick up where we left off from the last time.  It's like we never left off from our previous conversations!  We just have warm, comfortable, relaxing moments.  Even when something is not right in our lives, we can be ourselves and deal with it together.  We have no judgement, just understanding and acceptance.  I am a better person from knowing her!

So, to her grace, her intellect, and her incredible natural beauty, I dedicate this blog (however good or bad) to her!  Thank you SSG!  May I always be blessed by having you in my life!

Oh, and may you have a Fireman (with a big hose) in your life!!!


2 comments:

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl November 2, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

Oh my GOD, I so needed this today. I am calling you right now, because YOU are amazing. Congratulations to YOU and your new blog! I can't wait for everyone to get to know you as well as I do. Just don't remember who your favorite is : )

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl November 2, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

I meant just don't FORGET ... or always REMEMBER who your favorite it. JEEZ! I'm so touched I can't think straight. Ok, calling you now. Bye!

About Me

My photo
Just some random thoughts from a random guy in a random world...

Link to me

Images

Some of the images above were found on the internet.  If these images are being used without permission, please let me know and I will remove them.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP